When ever I visit a plant nursery situated near to my house I cannot stop myself from buying plants. Gardening being my favorite hobby has sometimes taken a bad troll on the landscape designs of my garden. With every single plant that I bring to my home I get my self engage in design process which might be intentionally or unintentionally. This situation some times makes my landscapes look awfully designed with a collection of randomly and haphazardly placed plants. The plant placed in the vicinity lack cohesion and become liabilities as they would need expensive pest treatments, pots and might be totally removed before they complete their natural life.
Then finally in the quest of giving my backyards a great landscape design I sat on to surf the Internet and found some great technique that not only helped me to rediscover the looks of my backyards but also revived the lost beauty of them. These techniques included placing a focal point that is different from the entire landscape form, color and texture in the backyards that can be directly visible to the visitors making them surprised. In this case placing a well-designed patio, water feature, ornate garden bench and small statues can bring alluring looks to your backyards.
It took great efforts for me to give my landscape formal design. Since it is very difficult keep up the symmetry as it is difficult to find two identical corners in the house is very difficult and if you place the corner with identical art pieces and one get spoiled it is again difficult to find same piece again. So the only choice you are left with is replacing both which calls for expense.
Adding curves to the backyard design is just perfect and gives it an interesting look. Another thing that I did to improve the looks of my garden was adding flowers that would attract butterflies and beautiful birds to your backyards. Take a note of these little suggestions helped me design my landscapes in gracious and spectacular ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment